We make home automation work!
Why Apple Homekit ?
Apple works hard on making a universal user experience so you will become quickly familiar with the new automated devices in and around your home. Integration into one platform will also allow various devices to communicate with each other.
Keeping strangers out of your home automation is paramount! Imagine someone hacking into your home automation and unlocking the doors, changing the thermostat and peeking into your home using your security camera's! A well thought out system will keep the bad guys with a minimum of inconvenience for the user.
You might no want to share your consumption and habits with others. Unlike other companies, Apple is not in the business of collecting and selling your data.
Network & WiFi
Your home network and internet connection are the backbone of any home automation. A good WiFi coverage and network configuration are the backbone of any modern house.
List of Apple Homekit approved devices
- ecobee3 Smarter WiFI Thermostat with Remote Sensor EB-STATe3-02
- ecobee3 Smarter WiFI Thermostat with Remote Sensor EB-STATe3-C02
- Elgato Eve Door & Window 1ED109901000-G
- Elgato Eve Energy 1EE108301000
- Elgato Eve Weather 1EW109901000-G
- Elgato Eve Room 1ER109901000-G
- iHome Control Smart Plug iSP5
- Insteon Hub Pro 2243-222
- Lutron Smart Bridge L-BDG2-WH
- Lutron Smart Bridge Pro L-BDGPRO2-WH
- Lutron Smart Lighting Kit for Wall and Ceiling Lights P-BDG-PKG2P
- Lutron Smart Bridge L-BDG2-WH-C
- Lutron Smart Bridge Pro L-BDGPRO2-WH-C
- Lutron Smart Lighting Kit for Wall and Ceiling Lights P-BDG-PKG2P-C
- Lutron Smart Lighting Kit for Lamps P-BDG-PKG2W-C